Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Blog Status Update


Hello everyone!

This is a "mid-entry" post if you will. When I first started these posts there was a lot of Detective Conan for me to get caught up with, which meant that posts came more frequently. Now, however, as I am completely caught up with the current weekly Shonen Sunday, that means these posts will be fewer and farther between. I'm posting this just to let people know that this blog hasn't died. I've got two posts concerning Sera's background and the mysteries surrounding her character. But I'm waiting until many of the questions have an answer before posting those. The point of this blog is still to give Detective Conan fans like myself a consolidated summary of the plot and events in the story, which is something I wasn't really able to find anywhere else. Since a lot happens in the main through story, and it's a lot to remember over a long period of time, I think something like this is helpful. ^^
Anyway, I will also continue to translate as many interviews with Aoyama as I can. (There are a lot more done in Japan than get translated to English.) There is one in particular I read recently that I think is interesting.  
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment